South Shore Therapies offers pediatric therapy services that are designed to meet
the unique needs of our clients and their families.
We provide a wide range of occupational, sensory, feeding, and speech therapy options that help to enhance your child’s overall well-being and their ability to perform daily tasks.
- Occupational: Our occupational therapy services are designed to help your child with everyday activities such as riding a bicycle, getting dressed, and participating in home chores.
- Feeding: Certain feeding issues may include reflux, issues from past intubations, or even low muscle tone. We employ playful and effective methods such as Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) approach to get your child more comfortable with drinking liquids and eating a variety of foods.
- Speech: We treat speech issues related to stuttering, apraxia, and voice disorders. We focus on helping your child improve their ability to understand language, social communication skills, vocal quality, and a variety of other speech-related matters.
We also offer executive function therapies, Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC) therapy, and additional services, which help to improve your child's ability to communicate and interact with peers.
- Executive Function: Our therapists will work with your child to help them improve and develop a variety of executive functions including memory, flexible thinking, time management, initiation, emotional control, planning, and organization.
- Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC): AAC therapy provides children with alternative methods of communication, such as sign language, communication books, and speech generating devices.
- Additional Services: We also offer a variety of additional therapies including therapeutic music programs, reflex integration, and Handwriting Without Tears®.
Give us a call today at 781-335-6663 to speak directly with a team member about how we can help your child and to begin the evaluation process. We serve clients across the South Shore with locations in Hingham, Pembroke, Cohasset, and Norwood, MA.