SOUTH SHORE THERAPIES IS OPEN
What have we done to increase safety beyond CDC recommendations
In addition to heightened cleaning procedures, wearing masks and installing plexiglass barriers in all the treatment rooms, South Shore Therapies has worked diligently on social distancing and improving the air quality in all our clinics.
- We have devised a pathway thru our halls to allow for 6+ feet distancing
- We have instituted a split shift system that enables us to reduce the number of therapists in the building during our hours of operation
- Much of our admin staff is working remotely
- Only siblings will be allowed in the same treatment space together
- We have added additional exhaust in out treatment rooms to facilitate air exchange.
- We have installed larger duct work to increase by 20% the mixture of outside air versus recycled air
- We have installed Heppa filters where possible
- We have installed medical grade air purifiers, Sanitation Ionizers, and UV-C room cleaners throughout our facilities
- We have UV-C wands and cleaning boxes for small items
In addition to this we are looking to adding ionization in the existing ducts to sanitize even the recycled air in our facilities
South Shore Therapies believes that we are known to set the standard for treatment and we are committed to setting the standard for the safety of our clients, families and employees in this new setting in which we find ourselves!
Howard Szklut - CEO